Selection & Inspection
Cherrypicked to be the best – The way we select and acquire the vehicles that make up our stock is a crucial element that forms the very foundation of our business. Unlike other companies, we do not buy from auctions or trade outlets. Instead, we source only the most exquisite privately-owned enthusiast examples that will appeal to the true automotive connoisseur or collector. As we say: ‘a car is only as good as its owner’, so ownership mentality and quality is a crucial aspect in our selection procedure.
Our selection process is scrupulous. Our team of skilled assessors utilise an extensive contacts base, including established relationships with enthusiast clubs and an abundance of both mechanical and paintwork knowledge to locate and secure only the very finest examples on the market. Any vehicle designated for sale must also be complete with the most fastidious servicing and ownership archives. As well as the usual test drive, service history and HPI investigations, we also thoroughly inspect for common model-specific issues, overall mechanical well-being and the cosmetic condition of the vehicle, including the use of a sun gun – a sharp projection of light – and an electronic paint depth gauge to evaluate the history of the paintwork. If any previous filler work or panel replacements are found, this would automatically render them unsuitable for selection.
- Enthusiast sourced from select private owners with low owner history
- Body work and paint inspection checks – Paint depth gauge (paint thickness)
- Full dealer or specialist history required – Complete and timely with correct model specific service items complete
- All cars HPi clear and free of finance (or settled)
- Extensive documentation (Including for any modifications)
- Mechanically sound – Inspected and approved by our expert engineers
- Immaculate bodywork with no previous panel filler repairs or replacements
- Never bought unseen or from trade/auctions
- Diagnostic check to identify any stored system fault codes including mileage correction checks, launch counter, previous tunes and more.
- + more