Maintenance & Mechanical Health Check
Each vehicle selected to be sold by Automotive Addiction must first pass an extensive 120-point mechanical health check at one of our highly-respected model-specific tuning partners. Any maintenance that is required, mechanical defects that need rectifying or outstanding service items – including any consumable items that have less than 50% or six months remaining of their functional lifespan – are completed or replaced at this stage. Importantly we also test for mileage correction, launch control counter, previous tunes and much more to assure the cars we offer are the best maintained, unabused examples available on the market. Only when each vehicle has been verified to have a spotlessly clean bill of health is it allowed to undergoing our meticulous cosmetic preparation process.
- Full thorough mechanical and structural checks
- Full thorough underbody and interior checks
- Main functions and control checks
- Road-test (up to 20 miles)
- Engineer condition analysis and reports
- Diagnostic check to identify any stored system fault codes including mileage correction checks, launch counter, previous tunes and more.
- Brake tests – fluid test and analysis
- Verbal evaluation and summary from our expert car auditors/engineer
- Comprehensive summary of engineer findings, rating and recommendations
- Vehicle photos to show exterior, interior, mileage, vehicle history documents and key checks